Workspace Login guide for everyone who are looking for accessing their workspace email accounts. If you are one of them who is searching for how to login, work and navigate through workspace email account then you are at the right place. I will give you a complete tutorial and step by step guide on those work space related information so continue reading…
Workspace Sign in is very easy and note that we are just providing guide and we are no way related to the official GoDaddy website or any of it’s Workspace accounts. We hold no copyrights and this is an official disclaimer from us.
Workspace Login : GoDaddy Email Login
Note: If you don’t have an account yet, then skip to the next topic on registering an account and creating a workspace account.
Follow the steps below to sign in to your workspace email account :
- Go to this website here : Workspace Homepage
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on “Sign In”
You can also access your workspace account directly by entering like :
For example your website is : something.com
your email ID is : admin
Then you can access your mail by entering this in your browser :
You will be directly requested to enter your credentials and you can log in easily. Incase of mobile then the method differs for logging in and it is almost same for iOS and Android so let me show you how to Login Workspace from iOS as example below:
Go to “Settings”
Click on “Mail”
Select “Account” and then tap “Add account”
Press “Add mail account”
Enter your credentials and select IMAP or POP
Next step is to enter your Email Server details
Wait for verification and click “Save“.
Note : You must have to turn off and on your Wi-Fi from the settings or restart the phone for the mail setting to take effect properly.
One of the popular CRM for auto dealership is Dealersocket. This tools helps you to manage everything from sales to marketing. Use dealersocket login to access all your data reports online.
When it is done, you are good to workspace login and directly access your email from your mobile device, make sure to compose a test E-mail and check if it is working correctly.
Workspace Account Registration on GoDaddy Email :
To setup a workspace E-mail address from GoDaddy Email Login page, it is simple and you need to follow the steps show below to create it.
- Sign in to GoDaddy Email account
- Click on “Workspace email“
- Press “Manage” next to the account you want to create the workspace email for.
- At the top of email address click “Create“
- Enter your desired email address and password.
- Click on “Create” button.
If this is your first time then you have to follow the below in-between process :
You can use your existing free e-mail credit to create a new account.
- Click on “Setup” next to your desired account.
- Choose your account credit as displayed.
- Select the domain name and then click on setup.
- Now get back to the above process mentioned and follow them.
You will get an E-mail verification message to your inbox, open it and click on the congrats mail to process further.
FAQ’s on Work space Sign In :
Workspace is special email client for working employees communications. Many companies like Macy’s had their private communication portal for their employees with more benefits. Our partner website had shared more insite of macys on the website – macysinsite.biz
Godaddy Mail Servers: SMTP, POP3 & IMAP
Below we had listed some of the important mail server for Godaddy. These servers includes SMTP outgoing server, POP3, IMAP incoming server details.
- SMTP Outgoing Mail Server: smtpout.secureserver.net
- POP3 Incoming Mail Server: pop.secureserver.net
- IMAP Incoming Mail Server: imap.secureserver.net (port 143 or 993)
If you are looking for these mail server details of godaddy, then these are the details you need to setup email of your godaddy on desktop or tablet or mobile.
Can’t Access Godaddy Account (Workspace):
Sometime you might have problems with your godaddy workspace login. So we advice you to follow us and we could solve some common issues.
- Try different browser, sometime these problems only occur with certain browser. So we recommend you to try different browser.
- Troubleshoot your network/firewall settings, it will reset any setting with your ISP and will revert back to some basic settings that would work.
- Make sure your settings under Tools are correct and site is listed under Trusted Site and allow pop-ups for the site.
- Remove any references with Godaddy from the list of trusted site.